Off to Mississippi
Well, tomorrow morning we are off for Mississippi to visit our friends and celebrate their son's 2nd birthday. Isn't it amazing how fast time flies? So we are going to drive up to Pensacola, FL tomorrow and spend the night then drive to Brandon, MS for a few days. We will be home on Tuesday. I am sure dad will be glad to come home to a quiet home in the afternoon. Elizabeth is starting her terrible two's early. I am really looking forward to seeing our friends, we haven't seen eachother since sometime around October 2003. Needless to say, we have a lot of catching up to do. I am sure that I will have tons of pictures when I get back to share with everyone. Well, it is almost 7pm and we still haven't packed our bags yet. Guess I better get started, huh?
Signing off until next week sometime!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home