Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Mother's Day


Good morning all! I hope that all my mommy friends had a great mother's day. Mine felt like a typical Sunday. We went to church, then hung out at my in-law's home until it was Bean's nap time, then we went home, took naps, then got back up and went back to their house for a bbq. I like uneventul days.....I hate feeling rushed and like I have to go somewhere so yesterday was perfect for me. Jim and Elizabeth sent me flowers on Friday (you know how Jim and his delivery charges are...) they are beautiful. I took some pictures on the digital so as soon as I download them I will put one one here.

Grandma and Grandpa got Bean a pool for their backyard and since my daughter is a mega-duck she was in that pool for over 2 hours! And Jim had put spf 50 on here so she didn't burn but she has some awesome tan lines!! That's the filipina in her. Grandpa actually got in the pool with her. That was so cute! She had a really great day over there. I just wish that my daddy could have came. He just wasn't feeling up to it yesterday. Let me put one more picture for you to enjoy.

Praise God for such a beautiful day!!

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home