
I am so sorry that I have been such a slacker lately! I have taken quite a few pictures, just haven't posted here. We are all doing good, Getting ready to celebrate Christmas, We put the tree up on Thursday and yesterday Elizabeth and I did some of the decorating. We still have stuff to do, but I am just taking it slow. Technically it's not Christmas until the 25th. Elizabeth is doing great. She continues to amaze me every day. Her vocabulary is awesome. There is no more babble coming from her anymore. You can actually have conversations with her, she has a thought process, and is an amazing problem solver. I can't believe she will be 3 in March. If you as her how old she is she will say "I am 3" I keep telling her not to rush it, lol. Here is a pic I took on October 24th.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home