Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Our Christmas Tree


Our Christmas Tree
Originally uploaded by elizabean.
Tried to capture the beauty of the tree. I am glad that I took this one because earlier today I noticed that HALF of a string of lights has burnt out so there is a section right in the middle of the tree that no longer has lights. Good thing Christmas is Sunday...I am not taking the lights off and replacing them. I will just buy new ones next year.

4 Comments:

At 8:54 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

I wish I had gotten some pics of Bean opening her gifts from us! The look on her face when she opened the Thomas aquadoodle was classic! And her comments were the best! "oh its a train!!! It's Thomas!!!! It's Thomas!!!!" She is such a cutie pie!!!!

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I wish that I would have thought of that too....it was defaintly a priceless reaction :)

 
At 10:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to say that your tree looks nice with the deorations. We bought a pre-lit tree and it only has a ribbon and a tree topper. I keep finding Hot Wheels and Thomas trains in it though. I tried putting candy canes on it and I thought Dakota was going to knock it down trying the reach them :)
Tish

 
At 7:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always new you weren't that bright...


dang that was a good one!! hee hee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home