Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

This is Ridiculous


so silly that I can't even spell tonight. I need to get this blog back up and running so that you all can keep up to date with us.

I just got a new laptop this past week so I just need to get my pics off Jim's computer so that I can share some with you.

A quick update.....

Elizabeth turned 5 back in March. She is going to preschool 5 days a week this year, her last day is May 23rd. I have registered her for kindergarten in the fall. She has officially grown up before my eyes. I am teaching at her preschool this year as well. I went back to school in January 2007 to start my AS in Early Childhood Education. I am loving every minute of teaching and I am looking forward to coming back next year. This is my last week of college for this semester and then I will only be 7 classes away from completing my AS. So hopefully next year at this time I will be announcing my graduation.

I do have a few pics from March on this computer so let me post one of those for you :) This one was taken at Fort Wilderness in Disney. We spent a weekend there in March to celebrate her 5th birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home