Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Driving to Mississippi


We actually did not take too many pictures with the digital camera while in Mississippi, but here is one on the road to Mississippi. She was really good in the car going up and coming home. We had a really nice trip and it just went way too fast for me. Dakota is such a cutie! It is amazing how fast they are growing up. I can't wait for us to all see eachother again. I really miss them a lot.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home