Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Am I Coming or Going????

Just one of those weekends where you don't know if you are coming or going. Yet still enjoyable. Thursday was our last MOPS group until the fall. Afterwards a couple friends and their girls came over and they girls all played while we talked and hung out. That night at 1:30am Bean woke up coughing and crying and wheezing and couldn't catch her breath. So we gave her a nebulizer treatment and it really didn't help. So I called the answering service and they told me to have her sleep with us and call the doctor in the morning.

So now we are to Friday, go to the doctor's and Bean has Croup and her doctor officially diagnosed her with childhood asthma. What a day! But the good part of the day was that Jim came home from work early so that I could clean the house for my Tupperware party that night. Now that was a lot of fun! I thought that only 3 people were going to show up and I had 7!! My MIL surprised me and brought 2 of her friends that I haven't seen in awhile so it was a nice mini-renunion as well. Afterwards, Leslie and Amanda hung out until a little after 10pm. Then my MIL left about 11pm, then Bean headed off to bed. She coughed most of the night.

Then Saturday I went to the luncheon that was for the MOPS volunteers to basically thank them for all of the hard work that they do all year for the MOPS program. That was very fun and enjoyable. Long story, was supposed to take Amanda home then go see Star Wars with her but didn't happen.....no more commenting on that one.....

Sunday (today) I went to church by myself and sat with one of my friends. KIM was fun, after I got home we (Jim, Me, and Bean) all went to Wal-mart to pick up some stuff and came home and took naps......OH Saturday night she slept most of the night without coughing. I bought some of those Triamenic cough patches and the sudacare thing that you plug in the wall, and her humidifier. So last night we all got to catch up on some much needed sleep.

I was supposed to go to the church tonight for the Trinity awards but since Bean is sick, I am staying home. We have our "last" kindermusik class tomorrow and if she is feeling better I will hopefully get to go to the Women's Ministry Pot Luck but it just depends. I just hope that Bean gets better soon. I feel like she is always sick. Well, that was my weekend, let me see if I have any pictures to post....
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home