Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Meadow Cove


This one was taken today. I was working with my fellow board members to redo the entrances to our neighborhood. Jim brought Bean by and she had a good time. There was a little girl there that had fun playing with Elizabeth. It was cute to watch the two of them. Elizabeth didn't stay too long because where the entrances are, people drive like maniacs and I was worried she was going to get run over. People just don't pay attention, then again, 2 year olds should be hanging out near an intersection unsupervised either.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home