Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005


The picture got kind of blurry, but here is Elizabeth and her Pop-Pop. Last Friday night dad watched Elizabeth for a couple of hours so that Jim and I could go on a date. I don't know who had more fun, dad or Bean. When we came to pick her up she didn't want to go home. She wanted her Pop-Pop. We surprised him on Monday and stopped by before he came home from work. Daddy and Bean were both very happy when he walked in the door. They defaintly have a special relationship. I took this picture Monday when we were getting ready to leave. Whenever we go over there, she makes Pop-Pop walk down to my car and put her in her car seat.
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Linda, notice how it is only blurry around Elizabeth's face? I think that is mom.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home