Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sunday Drive - Boy Scout Road


Sunday Drive - Boy Scout Road
Originally uploaded by karmablue.
Here is another one, isn't she talented? I like looking at her pictures over on flickr--which she surprised me with a pro account :) a few weeks ago. At any rate, I'd print and frame this one...

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Linda, am I allowed to have your pictures printed and framed? You have a few on flickr that would look great on my wall. Let me know if it is ok. Sis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home