Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Kindermusik Fiddle Dee-Dee done!


On Monday Elizabeth graduated from her first Kindermusik class. I think that we had a fun semester. We are going to do it again this summer and then after that I am not sure, I am thinking about putting her in a preschool program a few days a week. The fall Kindermusik doesnt' start until August so I have some time to decide what I want to do.
Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

I am a witness that she very much enjoyed the class even if this picture makes it look like she was forced to go ;) Hope they enjoy summer as much as this one!

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger Maria said...

thanks for the back up :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home