Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Sunday, December 04, 2005


Elizabeth and her daddy on November 4th. We are working on the binky with much success. She only gets it at bedtime and during naps or quiet time. She even has a little container that she puts her binky in when she gets up from her bedtime/naps. It was the vase that the flowers that Tish got for me after Elizabeth was born....the baby booties. My goal is to have her binky GONE by her 3rd birthday and I think we will accomplish that goal.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home