Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Blogs

I just spent the past half hour looking over blogs that people actually update on a regular basis, amazing concept, huh?

It got me thinking about my neglected Elizabeth blog and my scrapbooking blog. I guess I need to get better. But will I be writing for myself or for people who will actually read it?

I have spent way too much time on Facebook and need to make this my "new thing". Some how this seems so much more productive than harvesting my farm, keeping up my restaurant, and pretending to be a mobster.

So here I am once again, making a promise to keep my blog up to date. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home