Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Too young for this


Last Saturday Elizabeth actually asked her daddy for the keys to the car! Her new thing is walking up to the car and pointing to the lock and saying "Keys" it is cute but now she thinks that everytime we get in the car she gets to "drive"

I wish I would have seen this, but Jim told me that while they were sitting there, Elizabeth asked for the keys and Jim gave them to her and she actually put it in the ignition! She is just too smart for her own good. Everyday it is something new!
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home