Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

We are well again!

I guess that I will make this a quick entry, I have got a ton of cleaning to do! Elizabeth is doing much better, no more nebulizer, no more coughing (for the most part) Now if we can just get Jim better without me or Bean getting it again we might all be well together for a couple weeks, lol. Ok, off to clean some stuff. The Basye family will be here in a few weeks and I still have a disaster for a bedroom. I work better under pressure anyway!
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home