Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Sunday, December 04, 2005


PopPop got Bean a Red Rider Tricycle for an early Christmas presant, so after a near fall, I went out and bought her a helmet. Doesn't she look like she is just ready to go?
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This si too cute. Dakota has a Nemo helmet fot when he rides his Red Ryder.
Now we need to find one in the shape of a cowboy hat for when he rides his tractor :)
Tish

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home