Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Friday, February 25, 2005

J. Bean


On this past Sunday we went over to Uncle Bubba's house for the first race of the season. It was nice to have everyone together. The food was great and the company was even better. Elizabeth played with Xander and Sophia the whole time. And much to my surprised they all played really good together.

Now for my barbie commentary: Elizabeth's outfit was purchased at Old Navy in Mississippi and I call it her J. Lo outfit because it is made out of that satin like material. When I saw it at the store Tish and I both agreed that we couldn't leave the store without purchasing it. Jim actually liked it too.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home