Elizabean

Welcome to Elizabeth's website. Come by often and see current pictures of Elizabeth and find out what is going on down here in Florida. I try to post once a week or more often if I have the time. Be sure to leave comments so that I know that you have stopped by.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Not Jeff Gordon!!!!


We Jeff Gordon won the race, this was Elizabeth's reaction. Pretty much the same as everyone in the room.
Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

JEFF GORDAN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!




p.s. the alcohol wasn't bad. hee hee

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I plead the 5th on the alcohol ;)

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger Maria said...

she will actually sit and watch the races with us when we are at home, she likes watching the cars go around.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home